Dear BSBMTCT member,
We hope you having a nice summer, here are some quick updates from the BSBMTCT:
- The 14th Commissioners Report and centre reports for the 2017 to 2021 is in progress will be available w/c 11th September 2023 to paid members only.
- Thank you to everyone that has already paid the 2023 BSBMTCT Subscriptions. Please ensure these are paid by September to ensure you can get access to the reports.
- The new EBMT Registry is now live, more information can be found: https://www.ebmt.org/registry/new-ebmt-registry
Key things to note:
- Access will be granted following completion of the e-learning modules and quiz. Once the certificate has been issued, you will get further information from the EBMT Helpdesk regarding access.
- Dedicated weekly Q&A sessions are available from the 5th September, registration details are in the e-learning environment.
- New forms are now available and live on the website https://www.ebmt.org/registry/ebmt-data-collection
- Please contact email@example.com for all enquiries
- The BSBMTCT registry are also collating feedback and comments regarding the new registry and forms, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, please save the dates for the upcoming BSBMTCT events:
Please visit our website www.bsbmtct.org and follow us on Twitter @BSBMTCT
Our Very Best Wishes, Eduardo Olavarria, John Snowden, Deborah Richardson, Fiona Dignan, Harpreet Kaur & Julia Lee