Dear BSBMTCT member,
We hope you are all enjoying some well deserved breaks this Summer and creating some lovely memories. The summer may be a slower and quieter time for some but our registry is busy over the summer especially for our BSBMTCT Statistician; Rachel Pearce who works tirelessly over the summer months to get the annual report and centre reports completed in September. Thanks Rachel!
- The 14th Commissioners Report for the 2017 to 2021 report and centre reports will be available w/c 11th September 2023 to paid members only.
- Thank you to everyone that has already paid the 2023 BSBMTCT Subscriptions. Please ensure these are paid by September to ensure you can get access to the reports.
- For the latest on the New EBMT Registry including how to access the new system, training and new forms, https://www.ebmt.org/registry/new-ebmt-registry.
The key things to note:
- ProMISe and Castor will close on 17.59 CET on Friday 28th July
- ProMISe will re-open with view- and export options on Tuesday August 1st, 9:00 CET. Castor will be put on read-access on Friday 28th July
- The go-live date for the new registry is on August 24th
- Principal Investigators need to request access on behalf of their staff
- Only EBMT members listed on the centre’s team member list will be accepted
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries
Otherwise, please save the dates for the upcoming BSBMTCT events:
- BSBMTCT Education Day 2023 Wednesday 1st November 2023, as a hybrid meeting
Please visit our website www.bsbmtct.org for more event/meeting information. Follow us on Twitter @BSBMTCT
Our Very Best Wishes, Eduardo Olavarria, John Snowden, Deborah Richardson, Fiona Dignan, Harpreet Kaur & Julia Lee