Dear BSBMTCT member,
Hope you are all well and looking forward to the Summer holidays.
- Congratulations and thank you to Dr Sara Ghorashian, chair of the Advanced Cell Therapy (ACT) sub-committee, for organising another successful BSBMTCT Scientific showcase held on Monday 19th June 2023. We had 190 attendees both in person and watching the live stream. Thanks to all the fantastic speakers and sponsors.
- The EBMT UK Nurse and Allied Professional group are seeking a new board member in a Paediatric Haematology Nurse/AHP. Through this appointment, we hope to ensure that educational content at meetings is relevant to this speciality whilst connecting the paediatric nurse/AHP’s within the UK. If anyone is interesting in joining the expanding and motivated team please email email@example.com
- Thank you to everyone that attended one of the two EBMT Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and Joint Controller Agreement (JCA) live sessions. Please send back your feedback so we know who will be using which ICFs in the future. Thank you!
- For those that attended the 3rd May session: 3rd May
- For those that attended the 12th June session: 12th June
- Thank you to everyone that has already paid the 2023 BSBMTCT Subscriptions, we really appreciate your help and support with this.
- The 14th Commissioners Report for the 2017 to 2021 cohort analysis is well under way and will be available w/c 11th September 2023. Thank you to you all for your data.
Otherwise, please save the date for the upcoming BSBMTCT Education Day 2023 Wednesday 1st November 2023, as a hybrid meeting
Our Very Best Wishes,
Eduardo Olavarria, John Snowden, Deborah Richardson, Fiona Dignan, Harpreet Kaur & Julia Lee