(Governance & Accreditation Manager, South West Peninsula Transplant Service, Plymouth Hospitals NHST)
(Lead JACIE Quality Manager, University Hospital Southampton NHSFT)
(Lead Quality Specialist, Filton, NHSBT)
Please contact Helen to become a Quality Forum member.
Please contact Anne with queries regarding the Linkedin Group ONLY. To get access to the linkedin group please follow the link (Follow “Request to join”)
(Quality Manager, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust)
ABOUT THIS GROUP
The main function of the group is JACIE Quality Management . The group aims to provide support, advice and information for transplant programmes working towards or accredited to JACIE. This is achieved via an email network and regular meetings held once a year.
Examples of topics addressed at meetings are:
• Training and competencies (specific to quality managers).
• Teaching/training of Quality Management Systems (such as process mapping, route cause analysis).
• Validation, qualification and change control in the clinical/collection facility.
• Complying with a Quality Management plan.
• SOP s required for JACIE.
• How to plan, write an SOP and perform an audit, includes audit schedule.
• Awareness and information on the HTA and its requirements.
• Quality Management made simple.
The nature of the group is such that it is centred on the UK and those working in the NHS. It is however open to anyone working in the field of BMT.